Thursday, June 5, 2008

Introduction ~ C.S

As what has mentioned by my leader(Theon), we are required to create web log (blog). This is a group assignment that contributes 20% to our final mark. Therefore, I will try my best to finish this assignment even though I haven't written any blog before or zero experiences.

I will start by introducing myself. My name is Tang Chee Seng, most of my friend call me Ah Seng or CS. Currently studying Bachelor Of Business Administration (Hons) Entrepreneurship in University Tunku Abdul Rahman(Sg Long). I'm 21 years old because my birthdays haven't pass, my horoscope is Libra. My hometown is Seremban, one small town in Malaysia. My hobbies is playing pc games (online games & RPG games), surf net, chatting with friends, read comics, and etc.

I just simple guys who always want anything pass through by easy ways. I’m just a quiet person in real life or just a boring person in a simple life. Also a guy who always answering people question by 'I don’t know la'... It is hard for me to make a decision because I lazy to use brain... thats why I'm quiet n bored...

The top 5 websites that I visited:
http://www.tvbnow.com/
http://dm.99770.com/
www.youtube.com
www.friendster.com
http://thestar.com.my/


Top 5 activities:
1) Check latest movie and song
2) Check the latest translated comics
3) Watch funny clips
4) Check my friend situation and horoscope
5) View the news about the world

I prefer download the latest audio n video and the www.tvbnow.com can provide or satisfy my needs in all the ways. It has the latest movie that can be found easily. I also like to see comics and the dm.997770 have the latest translated comics that can save my time surf the internet to search one by one. YouTube, it is a place to watch anime and view lot of funny video clips. Friendster account just a tool to keep in touch with my best friends

Prepared by: Tang Chee Seng

No comments: