Saturday, June 7, 2008

Introduction~ Ah Wang(Dev)

Nowadays, many of the teenagers like to express their feelings by using a blog. For me, I will also express my feeling using the blog.This is the first time that i am writing a blog which is related to E-commerce. Honestly, i am quite blur when i heard that we are required to create a blog which is related to e-commerce because i do no have any experience in writing academic blog. It is a new challanges for me ~~

Now, I will start to introduce myself. My name is Dev Koh Kah Wang, most of my classmates and my friends called me Ah Wang. Currently studying Bachelor Of Business Administration (Hons) Entrepreneurship in University Tunku Abdul Rahman (Sg Long). Now I’m studying in year 3 sem 1, entrepreneurship tutorial group2 student. My horoscope is Leo.

I'm 23 years old. My hometown is located at Malacca. My hobbies are listen music, singing, play computer games, play badminton and chatting with friends. My secondary school classmates called me hyperactive boy because i can't stay quietly and sit properly.

The top 5 websites that I visited:
1. www.friendster.com
2. www.youtube.com
3. http://www.sinchew-i.com
4. http://www.wikipedia.org/
5. http://www.google.com.my


The top 5 internet activities:
1. Chatting through MSN messenger
2. Search for YouTube clips
3. Play online games
4. Check my Friendster profile
5. Browsing on internet


I likes to log on to the friendster website because I likes to connect to other people around the world. I will always link to YouTube website to search the for funny or interesting clips. I will always consent the news in either local, world or sport news, thats why i frequently visits Sinchew website. Wikipedia is a nice website which can locate for a lot of informations, so I usually visit wikipedia to search for informations that is needed. In my memory,the first website that I know is Google. I am still prefer to use google as my primary search engine because it was a well known website around the world. Futhermore, google provided us a user friendly interface which is eaiser for us to search for informations and websites.

Prepared by: Koh Kah Wang

No comments: