Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Introduction of Group members (Muh Chow)

We are required to compose a blog as a part of our E-commerce assignment.
Each group is formed by 4 members and each of us are required to introduce ourselves before we start to compose the blog that is related to E-commerce.

The group members of our group are:

Teo Muh Chow 06UBB04906 (Leader)
Koh Kah Wang 06UBB04156
Lee Boon Keat 07UBB07774
Tan Kong Wei 07UBB07986
Tang Chee Seng 06UBB05393

Well,as a group leader, i will 1st introduce myself. My name is Teo Muh Chow and normally my classmtes called me ThEoN. I m currently studying in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman, An undergraduate Entrepreneurship (Year3 Sem1) student.

A 22 years old guy, Gemini, Johorean, Malaysian. Currently studying in UTAR at sungai long campus. My hobbies is playing online games, singing, online, chatting with friends, reading comics, and etc.

The top 5 websites that i visited :
1) www.chinese.cari.com.my
2) www.lowyat.net
3) www.lelong.com.my
4) www.youtube.com
5) www.friendster.com


The top 5 internet activities that i did :
1) Check for the bidding information in lelong/ebay.
2) Search informations of a certain products/services.
3) Watch youtube's clip
4) Check Mail
5) Reading/compose blog and forum.


I love to get more friends, so i registered a friendster account to gain more friends. Chinese cari is a forum where i can gain a lot of experiences, knowledges, news, opinions, and etc. Youtube, a place for me to relax and view a lot of funny, meaningful, interesting video clips.

I am a person who like to study electronic products especially computers. So i log on to Lowyat.net to learn more about electronic products. Lelong.com.my is a place where i can obtain a lot of informations about the online auction, online buying& selling. I will always make some market surveys through lelong.com.my before i decide to purchase a certain item. I will also seek for opinions from come of the forumers before i make a decision.

I feels excited with this assignment because i would like to obtains more knowleadges about E-commerce, and its processes. furthermore, compose blogs is a new and special method for us to do our assignment. This is our 1st experience in doing assignment with an unique method. I would like to say thank you to my group members, and i appreciate it very much as we can work together in our assignment once again.

Prepared by: Teo Muh Chow

No comments: