Saturday, June 7, 2008

Introduction Of AhKeat (sHaKeR)

Hi, all my friends, this is my first time for writing a blog. As what I know, a lot of people like to share their experience and knowledge by using weblog. So, I will also try my best to post my experience/knowledge to share with you all. Now, I am going to introduce a bit about myself.

My name is Lee Boon Keat. My friends always called me Shaker, It is treated as a nickname. I am currently studying at UTAR (Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman) which is located in Sg Long.

My hometown is Segamat, Johor. I like to play futsal, listen music, surfs internet when I'm free. Besides that, I also like to tease my classmates because this is we are all very playful and naughty. I am very talkative, i cant remain silence during lecture/tutorial classes because i will feels sleepy if i keeps looking at the slides/notes.

I likes to invite my members, friends, buddy for chit-chatting during night time. During weekends and holidays, we will conduct some activities such play badminton, shopping, watch movies and etc.

The top 5 websites that i visited:
1. www.gougou.com
2. www.spbo.com
3. www.friendster.com
4. www.youtube.com
5. www.google.com


The top 5 internet activities:
1. Chatting with friends through msn
2. See the live score of soccer
3. Play online games
4. Search the funny clips
5. Download songs and movies or dramas


I always browse these websites because i can obtain the information which is needed. Gougou website allows me to search for my favourite movies and drama. Spbo website can let me search for football news and result. Through friendster website, I can know many friends around the world and canshare experiences with them. Besides that, I can find some funny clips and share with my buddies by surfing youtube website. I use google website to search for information for my assignments.

Prepared by: Lee Boon Keat

No comments: